Thursday 28 August 2008

Tasha Tudor Day

In honour of Tasha Tudors Day, the 28th August which was her birthday, I decided to get myself involved in something I know she would have approved of! I bought myself a dolls house and a load of furniture and accessories to go into it....of course it is not nearly as grand as Tasha's own magnificant dolls house but it is a start. I have wanted my own dolls house for many years now and was not lucky enough to have had one as a child. So I decided that as this year was my 40th birthday I would indulge myself in this long held wish. As soon as it arrives I can take photos and post them. The rest of the day was spent in enjoying time with my precious son, two rabbits and the guinea-pig!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Hi Kerry, thanks for visiting my blog. How wonderful to have a doll's house, I have always wanted one since I was a little girl.